Berry smoothie soap | Cold and hot process Soap Making and Cutting | T...


This soap was a disaster. At first I made a cold process soap and then two days later when I was looking to cut the soap, the oils were separating. So I did a rebatch of the soap. I made 25% fresh soap, cooked it first and then added the remaining soap that was in the mold. Cooked it all together for about 30 minutes. Finally I made 3 seperate layers using mica and plopped them into the mold. I just want to say, do not panic when this happens. There is a way to correct everything. I hope this video helps. If your soap has too little lye / crumbly lye, this happens but do not worry. A little more effort can make it look beautiful. The micas are from www.TKBtrading.com Scent is from www.wholesalesupplies.com. 🛍️ You can purchase this soap on our website link from below 👇🏻 https://www.thessoaps.com
For latest updates on the release and current products, follow us on instagram "thessoaps" for up to date information. Thank you for watching, have a wonderful day !!

Comments